Followers

Saturday 8 December 2012

Gift Tags, Samples and New E-Book


Its been busy since my last post.I have added a new e-book to ravelry "Christmas Baubles Charts" It has four new matching charts with different patterned Christmas bauble and another e-book "The Christmas Chart Collection" includes a selection of free patterns from the NezumiWorld Website, Christmas Tree with Angel, Twas the Night before Christmas, Reindeer, Snowman and Merry Christmas with an improved Poinsettia chart. lots of people have emailed and asked for these in pdf form and have been willing to pay so I included some new charts only available in this e-book. The 3 new patterns are Candles, Christmas Pudding and Bells Charts. A total of 9 charts
And continuing with the gift tags theme from my last post (the filet gift tag chart), this time it fabric and I have entered Spoonflower's current weekly contest. It is for Gift Tags - the brief was "The theme of this contest is gift tags that can be printed on fabric or wall decal material, then cut out and used by anyone" this is my entry (if you like it pls vote, there are lots of others to vote for also worth a look)











I am also very happy my samples arrived in time super quick, so I could test the gift tags out, mine are cut and sew. I have a few new flowerbird cut and sew fabric prints in pink and purple also new are cut and sew pincushion mice in the purple and green spiral crocheted flower print, plenty to keep me busy over the next few weeks :)





I discovered Spoonflower are also doing for a limited time wrapping paper here's a sneak peek at some of my designs as gift wrap :)







No comments:

Post a Comment