Followers

Monday 22 December 2008

December madness





So far this month started with my computer going crazy, my Internet was working only when it wanted to and my mobile lost its data (due to a bus drenching me with water) and also stopping working. So I have not been able to update my site or blog arrrrrrr.... I love my techie things but when they go wrong I wonder how I managed without them and get major withdrawal symptoms :( .
Luckily this week they have all started working again so I am back.
I have been out 'n' about in Oxford Street (lots of sales, crowds of shoppers and lots of buying was going on not many worrying about the credit crunch) looking at the windows, here's a few I liked


NezumiWorld has also been updated with some new Christmas Charts (the charts at top of post)

No comments:

Post a Comment